Well, this cinco de mayo turned out to be a little more exciting and interesting then we thought it would be. I thought it was going to be just a regular Monday, but Shane had other plans. After I got out of school, I checked my cell phone to see if I had missed any calls. Well I had missed seven in fact all from Shane. I called him back and all he said was um are you at home or can you come to the Urgent Care. Of course I was a little freaked out. He said something about cutting his foot open, so I jumped in the Jeep and off I went.
I passed the front desk and mentioned something about my husband cutting his foot open and the receptionist with a soft "oh ya okay" showed me where he was. Well, as I walked through the door, there's Shane laying on the table getting all sewed up. Must I mention his foot was very very bloody. As I asked how it happened, he began to tell me about how he tripped over a glass bowl in the hall and split his ankle open. Luckily his friend Brodie was outside and heard Shane calling out for him. So our bathroom ended up looking like a movie clip from Psycho. Shane ended up having to have 10 stitches in his left foot. What a trooper. (Sorry the picture looks so morbid!)
1 comment:
That really does look like a scene from Psycho!! That's funny - Shane texted us a picture of the ankle and YIKES! I'm kinda glad you didn't post that one too!! Poor kid.
Post a Comment