
So most of you most likely know that we're expecting a little bundle of joy this coming winter. We're so excited! We're due around February 16th. I'm hoping that the baby comes late because I'm doing my student teaching that semester. I know really.... what are we thinking?! Right now I'm in my 11th week and am feeling pretty good. Aside from throwing up at the most random times I would have to say I'm pretty lucky that I'm not really sick. Our little peanut already has it's first nickname given by our friend Joelle. We fondly refer to our little guy as "Shidi" yes, a mix of Shane and Heidi. I'm pretty sure it will have that nickname for the rest of its life. Whether it's a boy or girl!
7 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS. I can't believe it! Wow-congratulation you guys. :) And you're in Blackfoot now? That's only about 20 minutes from us! We need to get together.
:)
Sandi
The 360 degree pic of the baby is kinda cool, but a little bit creepy at the same time. We are still so happy for your peanut!
We are way happy for you... but that rotating fetus is giving me the heebie-geebies
Congrats!! And I love your new background and everything - it's adorable! I'm glad you're not feeling too sick! Have fun in Blackfoot!
Oh Heidi thanks for posting! I'll be looking for updates and wow is the rotating baby ever creepy? I love you!
Are you guys going to find out what you're having?! If so - WHEN??
I like the new picture!
Post a Comment