Saturday, November 29, 2008
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble Fat Turkey...
Well, here we are in Colorado with my side of the family for Thanksgiving Break. We have had so much fun getting to play in Denver. We've taken full advantage of all the malls and brand new stores that have opened. We got to go and take a tour of the U.S. Denver Mint too. I've never seen so many pennies in my entire life. (They only make coins there) Thanksgiving morning brought the tradition of hot chocolate and watching the Young Men play in the Turkey Bowl against the Elders Quorum and the "Old Guys". Brian and Casey my brothers and my dad managed to escape injury, which is not usually the case. Maybe it's because Brian was wearing his lucky lumberjack hat....... Once again this year I find myself feeling more and more thankful for what I have been blessed with in my life. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Number one, you are making me jealous. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Number two, you just should have lent Brian Mr. Happy. I'm glad his hat worked out for him though!
Remember Thanksgiving at Brother Miranda's house? Good times Nielson, good times.
Do you know that song? Patty taught it to the kids last year and thanks to you I now have it stuck in my head. "Gobble, gobble, gobble fat turkeys, fat turkeys. Gobble, gobble gobble fat turkeys are we. We're not hear for living, we're here for Thanksgiving. Gobble, gobble, gobble fat turkeys are we. Get it out of my head!!
Post a Comment