Monday, January 25, 2010

One Year Older

My little baby turned one today. I can't believe it! It's gone by way too fast. He still has no teeth and hasn't started to walk, but I'm okay with that. I'll let him be little for as long as I can.









4 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Happy Birthday Colson! You are still the most adorable little guy ever. Hope we get to see your sweet face before to many more birthdays pass us by.

Sarah Turpin said...

Happy Birthday Colson!! We miss your sweet smiling face! We really wish we could be closer to you guys!!

jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Colson!! We love you. We wish we could have been there to share some of your cute cake!

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

oh that one year birthday sucks!!! I swear Jenntry just grew up over night. She just turned 2 anddid it again. They grow so fast so I agree with you let them be little as long as you can