Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Belated Christmas....

I thought I was bad at blogging last year....this new year has brought lots of work and little time. I feel like I'm getting a hold on things a little, but life is still kind of hard right now. I just wish I wasn't so tired and drained by the time I get home. These pictures sad to say are a few we took at Thanksgiving time. (that I'm just barely posting) We made the trek out to Denver. Right as we left Blackfoot they had closed all the roads in Bingham County because the wind was 60 MPH. But that couldn't even stop us. As soon as we walked in the door Grandma had a special toy for Colson. Colson loves Elmo despite that fact that if you ask him about Elmo he refers to the little red monster as melmo. I guess "Melmo" was crying or fussy on the way back home because Colson kept trying to put his binky in his mouth.


Sad to say we had to put our sweet little boy in timeout a few times. The bottom stair has been the Nielson Family timeout spot since forever. In fact I remember my sister even getting put in timeout on the stairs once when she was home for summer break from college.
He liked the stairs so much he lounged there even when he didn't have to be.



Grandma kept telling him he didn't have to be there if he didn't want to.
The boys playing the Wii



Grandpa got his tent out that he bought for the grand kids. Colson loved it!



1 comment:

jessica said...

Ok, I totally don't remember being put there in college. What on earth did I do?!