Thursday, June 23, 2011

On Our Way....

On our way down South we stopped to stay a day in St. George before traveling on to Henderson, to our new home. While we were there we did a little shopping. Seeing as it's much much hotter in Nevada than Idaho we needed to get more warm weather clothing and pajamas. Colson was such a trooper the entire time. I found this really cute hat and he loved it. He actually kept it on his head, which Colson does not normally do. Most of his hats end up being Frisbees or a container to pour his water bottle into.

Colson's trying not to look too bord



I'm sure Colson is thinking "Wow lady your legs are way smoother than my mom's!" "Hey Mom! This lady doesn't have prickly legs like you!"

I'm sure I'll become more accustom to making sure my legs are smoother now that I can't hide them in pants. Boooooo hot weather! (But I'm sure Shane is jumping for joy)



Colson got a kick out of sitting on this dog. I'm not quite sure if he realized it wasn't a real dog, but it kept him occupied while we waited for Grandma to finish shopping.






No comments: