Friday, November 11, 2011

Sukkot Vacation Part 2

The thing I love about Shane's family living in the country, are all the fun outside things you can do. Colson hardly ever watched any TV. He was outside playing a lot. (Which was so nice since we'd been cooped up inside in Vegas because of the heat) One afternoon I was with a couple of my sisters-in-law and Shane texted me these oh so fun pictures of Colson and some of his cousins making a huge dirt volcano back by the barn.




I've never seen Colson so muddy. I'm glad dad cleaned him up before I got home :)



Colson looks like he's directing everyone but all he was really doing was wandering around playing while the others labored diligently trying to make the lava aka water flow just right.


Playing in the dirt is never complete until you throw a little.







The older cousins were very patient with Colson. Colson just loves being around all of them!







We just had to go and climb around the potato cellars since we were there during harvest. I love the smell of freshly dug potatoes and dirt. If you haven't had the chance to smell it, you should try it!






This was Colson's first time riding a horse. I think he liked it!



This video is really poor, but it's kind of fun. As a side note, we've been trying to teach Colson to say "Yee Haw" instead he says "AHHHHHHHH, UHHHHHHHH". It's stinkin cute.



No comments: