Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

For Easter this year, my sister invited us out to San Diego to spend time with them. We jumped at the chance since Easter was during Shane's spring break, and my sister throws a fabulous Easter Egg hunt and breakfast every year. We had a blast.
When I saw Shane had taken this picture of Colson I flipped out. He just seems more and more like a big boy and less of a baby. His smile just warms my heart! I love my #1!

There were over 400 eggs hid all around Jessica's back and front yards. The Kids had such fun!


Here's my crazy, lovely sister. She's the greatest!

The three legged race! Colson and Shane did really good.

This is one of my other favorite pictures. Colson has a look of pure joy on his face. I love that he's in mid air! He amazed me with his speed and high jumps as he did the sack races. He had such a stink in good time!
Thanks Jess!


1 comment:

jessica said...

He's got some major air. He could go professional with his sack racing!