Shane and I have been married for 4 1/2 years. We have lived in 6 different homes so far. Next Month it will make 7! BUT we signed a 24 month lease, so I'm glad that I know I'm safe for at least another 2 years! This makes me very happy!
I started packing a while ago. For those of you who have had to pack up with kids, it is quite the feat isn't it?! My goal was to pack 3 boxes a day since Colson just loves to unpack everything I've packed! Colson loves all the boxes everywhere. He's pushed them here and there to make tiny little spots to hide. This makes me happy to watch. I'm an Army Brat so we moved A LOT growing up. Watching Colson hide and enjoy this part of the moving process is very nostalgic for me. Why not have fun during the chaos?!
1 comment:
SO Happy for you!
Post a Comment