Monday, July 30, 2012

Playdate

The Vegas heat can make for cabin fever during the hot summer months. recently we made a trip to a local indoor playground for some much needed run around time.  My friend Anna introduced us to this wonderful place! Not only do my boys love hanging out with her cute little dude, but I get to have some normal adult conversation with another mommy! 

Colson was rocking that Giraffe toy.                                                     Kellen had fun too. 



 These slides might look innocent, but they were no such thing. Colson had me side down on the slide next to him at one point and let's just say I won't repeat the words that flooded into my mind as I rapidly flew down the slide, hit the middle bump and then went soaring down the rest of the way. After talking it over we're highly convinced this place waxes their slides! No exaggeration!!!!!! And yes I might have wet myself a little because let's face it that's what moms do. 

 Colson just loves his little brother. He even came over to play in the little kids ball pit to be with Kellen 

"Holy Moly!!! Look at all of these balls I get to slobber on!!!!"At first he wasn't a big fan but once he got used to the idea and feeling of sitting on all those balls he had a blast! 


Thanks Anna and Easton for making our day just a little more bearable and fun in all this heat! 

3 comments:

The Days said...

So fun. I love that you have to play inside in the summer. And those slides do look pretty shiny and slick!

anna said...

yaya! Such a fun day! ....those *$%# slides!

jessica said...

We have one like that here too! It's nice for a little change!