Monday, October 6, 2008

The Polatis Name Lives On......

So our household has been overflowing with excitment this past week as we made it to our monthly baby check up. This appointment was very much anticipated because we got to find out the sex of our baby. We're proud to announce that we will be having a little boy. Shane is more than excited. I can't blame him, he will now have his last name live on thorugh future generations. During our Ultrasound our little guy was quite the active one. It took him a while to stop flipping and moving around. Even when he finally decided on one place, he decided to fold himself in half with either his toes in his mouth, or his knees up by his forehead. For those of you who are familiar with his mother's flexability, that must be where he gets it.... granted mom's flexability is not what it was five months ago due to the baby taking up most of the space on my front side...... (stay tuned for pictures of the baby.... I have to figure out how to use our new scanner)

4 comments:

jessica said...

Hey, the blogger is back! Congrats Shane!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! I bet you guys are excited!

Sarah Turpin said...

horray! we are so excited. little boys are so much fun! Congrats.

Alanna said...

Congrats. I am Shane's 2nd cousin and just came across your blog. So I'm also a "Polatis"(maiden name). It was fun to look through and see whats been going on. But, I have been talking to Shane's mom about the time you got married and she recently told me you were expecting. So I've been in he loop. Congrats again. By the way our blog is www.fran-dot-com.blogspot.com