So we have not been as good as I wish we could have been at taking prego pictures. But we just took these on Sunday. I'm now 26 weeks and growing. Last night was my first night I was woken up at 2 am by sharp kicking by our little bundle of joy. Shane is quick to remind me that this is just the beginning of sleepless nights. Only three more months!!!!

5 comments:
I love it!! You look so cute. I hope your feeling well. we miss you guys.
Very cute. I only have pictures for the most part of Hudson and Annie on the days right before I went on, or in Annie's case, the day of. You look darling:)
You look so cute! I can't believe you only have 3 more months! That's so exciting! Well we missyou guys - hopefully we'll be able to see you soon. PS I tagged you on my blog.
You look so cute! Our little friend is also a gymnast, constantly tumbling. Ok- so I just found out that you guys even have a blog. I am so happy! Good luck in the home stretch!
You look great! But did you miss the memo, you are supposed to gain weight EVERYWHERE, not just the belly?
Post a Comment