Sunday, December 21, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is John Deere...

We had our Polatis family Christmas party last night. It was really fun to just relax and enjoy each other's company. For those of you who know, John Deere Green flows pretty deep in the Polatis family veins. From farm equipment to toys the grand kids play with there's a high possibility it's John Deere and very green! As the grand kids opened their presents from Grandpa & Grandma Polatis last night they discovered John Deere tractors. These just weren't any tractors they were tractors that reved up and rumbled and vibrated when you pressed a button. Too cool! Shane, giving his mom a hard time said "Well mom where's our John Deere?" pointing at my rather large belly. Her reply was "Just you wait". A minute later she appeared with a little box. As we unwrapped it there in that little box sat the cutest little cowboy boots I've ever seen in my entire life!!! And they were John Deere. I can't wait to put them on our little stud. It seems as though our little baby boy will have green in his veins as well. As they say "Nothing Runs Like a Deere!"



6 comments:

jessica said...

If he runs like a John Deere, you are going to be one TIRED momma!!!

Ashley said...

Soo Cute!!! I love them!

Bairds said...

I think those are the cutest little boots I've ever seen!

the5firds said...

Those are so cute! I love that you are an Idahoan now and that of course your baby will be one too! Hope you had a great Christmas.

Marianne & Clayton said...

So cute it hurts! I'm glad little boys get some freakishly fun little things. I was starting to feel bad when I see all of the girl stuff. This makes me feel better.

Michael said...

Hello Heidi, It's Tyrion it looks like your baby will be fully equipped with the right attire at a very young age. The only thing my husband would change is the color. I think the blood in our family tends to be a little more red...