Saturday, December 13, 2008

Closing a Chapter

As this semester comes to a close, not only are we saying goodbye to our Fall classes, but to attending Brigham Young University- Idaho. Shane has graduated in Health Sciences and plans to start the process of applying to Physical Therapy schools. I on the other hand am done with classes and embark on the mission of student teaching. I'll be teaching 6th grade in Chubbuck, Idaho which is next to Pocatello. I am so excited but a little anxious considering I've only taught up to 3rd grade. It will be a wonderful experience though I just know it. (I officially graduate in April) So here's to a wonderful many years we've spent in Rexburg, Idaho and the many adventures we'll have in the coming years.

5 comments:

portabellopixie said...

Heidi, you're going to be so close to us! When are you moving? We'll help. :)

Sandi

portabellopixie said...

OH email me and I'll give you my new cell #.

xo
Sandi

portabellopixie@aol.com

Sarah Turpin said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting! we need to hang out while we are in blackfoot for christmas

jessica said...

Go 6th grade!! Algebra rocks...so does world history and microbiology!! Go Heidi!

Andrea said...

I love your blog- Congrats on finishing! You could handle the Lord's for an hour, you'll be able to handle a sixth grade class. I love you tree too. Good luch with the pregnancy!