So it's official, I will be teaching 4th grade next year! This was the second interview I had. Both went really well. After the interview at the second school I drove off and called my mom to discuss the job interview. Like 30 seconds into the call the principle called me and said they had forgot to ask me a few questions. So I made a U turn and went back to the school. When I walked into the conference room, the principle offered me the job! I was so excited. This will be so great. Shane's excited because I get to be his sugar mama for a while until he gets through school!!!!
3 comments:
It's actually quite fun being a sugar momma, especially when you know it won't last forever!!!
Congrats!!! Let me know if you need anything. It has been my job for awhile to set up new teachers:)
That's awesome Heidi!!! You will be so great, where are you teaching at?
Yay! You'll be the BEST 4th grade teacher. I would love to watch you teach those kids. You were always amazing with kids- especially with never changed diapers neglected kids. Those kids will need you. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment