I have to admit, it's a little weird celebrating mother's day because I'm a mom. My whole life mother's day has been me celebrating my mom. I got my gift when I woke up this morning. Shane brought them into our room after I woke up. He got Colson's little hand and foot cast in a plaster mold. Now I get to have his cute little feet forever! Even as he gets bigger :( The pictures didn't turn out very good, because the figures are all white, but you'll get the idea. I think I'm also going to change the light blue ribbons to red.
3 comments:
That is so cute! What a great idea. Way to go Shano!
Very cute, Shane! I've never seen a foot coming out of plaster like that. I gave me start at first;)
Cute little hands and feet! How do you do that? We're in the middle of moving as well, you're right May is the month for that.
Post a Comment