Sunday, July 19, 2009

Snap Shots of our Family

Last Sunday we had family pictures. We think they turned out pretty darn good! Colson was such a sport since we had to do them in the evening he was up way past his bed time, but he smiled like a champ. These are just some of the pictures. I'll post more of Colson's baby pictures we took later.















6 comments:

jessica said...

Colson makes the fauxhawk looks so good!

Dev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Sorry the last two deleted comments were mine- I was signed in as Deven and couldn't get it right. All I was going to say Nielson is that your kid is cute and I love the family pics! I hope Shane is continuing to do well.

Ashley said...

Super cute! Love all the pics!

the5firds said...

Cute pics! He is getting so big (Colson not Shane)