Friday, April 2, 2010

BOXEN and more BOXEN

For those of you who are Brian Regan fans my title of this post should make sense. Over the past few weeks it seems like our whole life has been put into boxes. (It took a little while longer than our last move because after I would get one box packed, I would come back and Colson had it all unpacked)Yes we're on the move again, and it won't be the last time either. We've moved out of our apartment and moved in with Grandma and Grandpa Polatis (Shane's parents) for the second time during our marriage. We do have a reason behind our current madness.... our first house. We picked over the Blackfoot housing market over and over again with our realtor and found our house only a few days after it had been on the market. We close on it the very end of May. It is the cutest little house. We did run into a few bumps. But those bumps are being smoothed out. I feel very blessed to be able to move into a home all of our own. Shane and I were talking the other day about how in 08 we got married 09 we had our sweet baby boy and now in 10 we're buying our first home. Who knows what 11 will bring, but I'm thinking Physical Therapy school... lol I only allow one big event per year. I'll try to post a picture of our house as soon as I can. At least an outside shot!

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! We can't wait to see pictures!

Andrea said...

Awesome! You'll love it Heidi. Conrats!