Sunday, June 26, 2011

Half Boy, Half Fish

Since moving into our new home we have become frequent users of the complex pools. There are two different pools, and we're lucky enough to have one about a 30 second walk from our front door. I was a little nervous about Colson at first, but he has proved to have the potential of the next Michael Phelps ( At least I think so). He has no fear when it comes to the water, which is a little scary, but is comforting to know that he's not terrified to try new things. This week he has started jumping in all by himself. He could honestly care less if Shane was their to catch him. He even sometimes gets made as Shane follows him around making sure he's right next to him. And if we thought that just running and jumping in was a full dare devil move, he's started to jump/ dive into the pool backwards. It's official this kid is CRAZY!!!!!!

Looking Cool with Dad


Ready to go home after a long afternoon of swimming!






3 comments:

Andrea said...

Heidi! You're having another kid!!! Holy crap! Congrats! I saw the baby widget and thought- I think there is another one in there. Colson is darling!

Nate and Joelle said...

I love all these new posts they make me so happy!!!!

jessica said...

1 Fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish...which one are you? ;)