
I am just one voice
But one voice can still be heard
But one voice can still be heard
I have made the choice to seal my witness with my word
Changed by holy fire that has burned into my soul
Filled with new desire that calls me now to go
I am just one voice
But one voice can carry far
Rising through the noise of a world so deaf and dark
Shining bright and clear to those with eyes to see
Honest hearts will hear the truth that lives in me
One but not alone a thousand voices sing
Praises of the throne of our Master and our King
With one voice, with one voice
I am just one voice
But a voice of light and hope
Grateful I rejoice as I share the gifts I hold
I will search with all my strength for the humble and the meek
And pray they'll receive the simple truth I speak
One but not alone a thousand voices sing
Praises of the throne of our Master and our King
With one voice, one voice
He was just one voice
But one voice that changed the earth
Teaching love and peace to a lost a weary world
I am just one voice, but one voice that will be heard
I have made that choice to seal my witness with my word
My youngest brother got his mission a few weeks ago.
Lisbon Portugal
I have very strong emotions when I think of missionary work, especially when it's someone so close to me who is serving the Lord. I was so blessed to not only serve a mission for my Savior, but get to serve at the same time as my brother Casey. What a special time it was for me to know we were both proclaiming the words of our savior at the same time, just in two different places. It was hard, it was draining but it was the most rewarding time I had had up until I started my own family. There is truly no greater calling to come to me than that of motherhood. Oh how sweet the gifts of our Father in Heaven. So as my little brother leaves, it is my prayer that he will become the instrument in the Lord's hands to share these precious truths I myself have come to treasure above all else in my life. These next two years are just a stepping stone for the rest of your life. The experiences you will have will enrich and bless your life and your posterity's into the eternities.
No comments:
Post a Comment