Thursday, July 21, 2011

An Overdue Family Picture

If my memory serves me right the last time my entire family was together to take a family picture was when I was in 7th grade. The day we took that last family picture was not so great. The power went out in the middle of us all trying to get ready so the only girl that looked good was my older sister. My mom and me had to just put our hair up in pony tails. (Not a great look for me) On top of that my lovely mother decided on the Taco Bell colors for our picture, so we all looked like Taco Bell employees dressed in polos of either purple, navy blue or turquoise. I still don't think we will ever let my mom forget those color choices. Love ya mom. So as a last request from my little brother getting ready to leave on his mission he wanted a family picture before he left. Since we knew our last time together as a family for 2 years would be in San Diego this summer; we all headed down to La Jolla beach for some snapshots. I must say the results were much better than the whole Taco Bell fiasco of 1997.






1 comment:

Andrea said...

You are the cutest little pregnant lady EVER! I'm feeling much more whale like but just a few more weeks...