Colson is concentrating very hard on his first big bubble. I love the tongue sticking out of his mouth!Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Together On Family Night
I'm not gonna lie, we are not the best when it comes to Family Home Evening. But we are getting better. Yesterday evening found us all itching to get outside. It's just so hot during the day that I get physically sick if I'm outside too long in the heat so we have to strategically plan when and where our outings are. Lucky for us we have tons of parks everywhere. We decided to load the kid, one big bouncy ball and a bubble sword up in the car and have some family play time.
Colson is concentrating very hard on his first big bubble. I love the tongue sticking out of his mouth!
Colson is concentrating very hard on his first big bubble. I love the tongue sticking out of his mouth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Where did all of those fabulous curls go?!
I can't believe how big his is getting. Love the picture in the tunnel.
Post a Comment