Our Spring is here. Well, honestly it's been here for a while. We find ourselves at the park a lot. It's just so nice to be outside in the sun and playing. For Family Night this week we decided to load the kiddos up and head to the park. There were tons of families there. They must have had the same idea as us. Shane was super excited to use his new I-Pad camera, hence why I'm in the pictures this time and he's not. It will be super nice for blogging now, because the pictures automatically get sent to my desktop Apple computer at home, so there's no having to save them to my computer anymore! THANK YOU STEVE JOBS!

I think Colson was shocked when I followed him down the slide. I haven't been down one in a while and not gonna lie it was a little claustrophobic.

He loves the monkey bars!

Colson really is a little dare devil. I really was right next to him, but he refused my help saying he could do it by himself, and ya know what? He did. This kid is growing up too fast.


We are so grateful to live in such a nice warm place where we can enjoy being outside! We really do love living here!
No comments:
Post a Comment