I never really liked funhouse mirrors. Whether they are at fairs or at children's museums, they've always kind of freaked me out. I really don't like looking at myself all distorted. But sometimes I really do think I look at myself in a distorted way. I tend to get hung up on my weaknesses instead of my strengths, and so my view of myself gets a little distorted. I see myself as a weak individual instead of a strong one. I'd like to slap my hand and kick my hiney at the thought of this because those thoughts only come from one source; Satan. And why the heck would I want to give him the time of day? I might have weaknesses yes, but my weaknesses do not make up who I am. They are only part of who I am, and that part of me is still "Under Construction" if you will. And that's okay. Through the knowledge of my Savior I can erase these distortions and really come to see myself for who I am, and who Christ and my Heavenly Father see. I am so grateful for my Savior and for the Atonement and His Death and Resurrection. Without either one, we would have no hope to iron out our faults and follies and return to live with them someday.
Since I hate looking at myself all distorted, I decided to post these of the boys that Shane took. Colson thought these pictures were hilarious. They are pretty funny.

Of course what's a picture without picking your nose?

Time Warp into the Future

Baby born with 2 heads and 4 arms!!!

And last of all the way I see them... perfectly precious to me!
I love my boys more than anything!
*It's true we are fully aware that Kellen will probably surpass his brother in size all too quickly....
2 comments:
Colson is still so so cute! I love his heart-throb wavy hair. And now you and Shane each get your own baby! Hope we can meet little K soon.
I love those boys too. You have such a great family Heidi. I'm so glad we get to spend time with your family sometimes. :)
Post a Comment