Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rock-a-Bye Baby


We have been having so much fun getting ready for our little baby boy. My parents wanted to get us something for the baby that would be something we could use with all of our kids, and keep forever. So they ended up getting us this gorgous rocking chair. Since it's the dark brown leather it matches our baby room theme of dark brown and red perfectly!!! Thanks mom and dad!!! Love you!

3 comments:

jessica said...

Can we say hoitey toitey...no I think it's high faluting. I don't know how to spell it. I think the Duke himself had one like that once. It is cute though:)

Andrea said...

Ryan Shane Polatis. Thats my vote. I knew you would have a little boy at some point! Who better to raise a righteous Priesthood army than an amazing returned missionary? Oh and I'm not sure if thats just a twinkie but it sounds good to me.

the5firds said...

I love the chair!