This Easter was beautiful, a little windy, but beautiful. Church was great. It was the first time we stayed all three hours with our little guy. He did a lot better than I thought he would. We decided that we just wanted to do something with our family, so I made a picnic lunch and we went to the park. Later on in the evening, we went to Shane's parent's house and made an appearence. Our nieces and nephew got a rabbit for Easter. Shane enjoyed getting to pet it. I thought it was really funny to see Shane with a little rabbit.... I guess you just had to be there, or maybe you just have to be me to see the humor in it....
I love Shane's poofy hair in this picture. I don't know why but I think it's sweet!
1 comment:
Coleson looks like he is getting trying to get a suntan. Send him down here. We'll take care of that for you!
Post a Comment