Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good-Byes!


I have to admit that I have been waiting for this day for sometime now. Yesterday was my last day of student teaching. My experience at the Elementary school where I was at was a good one. I'd be fibbing if I said it was perfect, and those of you who are teachers realize that you will always have crazy days. (Especially when the weather changes!) But I'm going to miss the sixth graders I taught. They were all so sweet yesterday through the entire day they kept trying to persuade me not to go. I Left in the morning to observe a 1st grade classroom, and they informed me that I needed to stay in the sixth grade and that there was no reason why on earth I would want to go and hang out with 1st graders. It was pretty funny. Later on in the afternoon they threw me a surprise going away party. It was really cute. All I have to say is that deep down inside past the pre-teen drama, sixth graders have soft kind hearts.

1 comment:

jessica said...

It feels good to be done, huh?