Thursday, April 23, 2009

Families Are Forever

A few weeks ago one of our close family friends had their new little baby boy of three months pass away. He was just a little older than Colson. He did die of illness, it was not unexpected. I sat here reading their blog and sobbing, I literally can not remember the last time I have sobbed this hard. I can not even start to imagine what they are going through. One thing is clear to me, these two parents are divine. They have taken this loss with great faith and hope. My prayers are with them as they continue to find peace and comfort.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I think your talking about Monette right? I came across her blog and I couldn't believe it. They are the best parents, and put all their faith in Christ.I was at work while i was reading their blog and just couldn't stop crying.

jessica said...

I was amazed at what a rough time I had with it too. Props to them. They aren't a step less than amazing!