The Polatis Family

Live Like No One Else So You Can Live Like No One Else

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Blue Elephant Blankie

When I was little I didn't have a blankie or stuffed animal I took with me. I know a couple of my siblings did though...aka the blue bunny blanket and puppy. Well, I think with Colson's influence of his aunt and uncle he will too have a special comfort item. My mission president's wife sent him this cute little blankie with an elephant head on it. It's so soft. I'll rub it's face on Colson's cheeks and he just loves it. It's just so soft. I walked past him today and the cutie bug had a tight grasp on it. Once with his and and the other time with his arm. I swear he's the cutest baby ever, but of course he is because he's mine!

He loves his fist in his mouth.




Posted by Polatis Potato Eaters at 7:01 PM

3 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

That first picture is killing me! He is a sweet, tiny elf. We have got to meet him in the flesh so I can kiss his little face!

May 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM
jessica said...

That top picture looks soooo much like you Heidi. It's the grin and the ears together. I'm glad he is getting a blankie. Every kid needs a blue blankie, right? I turned out okay...I think;)

May 3, 2009 at 9:34 PM
Ashley said...

What a cute smile! I love him and the blankie.

May 4, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

Our Family

About Me

My photo
Polatis Potato Eaters
Shane and I got married in Denver on a very chilly January morning. We have absolutley loved the years we've spent together and all of the adventures we've been through. We now call Nevada home and are very blessed to have the opportunity for Shane to work on his dream of becoming a Physical Therapist. One year down two to go!
View my complete profile

Labels

  • Blogging (1)
  • Cooking (1)
  • gospel (1)
  • Touro (1)
  • Wedding (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (18)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (29)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • Little Trekie
      • Home Sweet Home
      • My First Mother's Day
      • Moving on Up!
      • 4th Grade Here I Come!!!
      • The Blue Elephant Blankie
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)

My Blog List

  • Our Crazy But Wonderful Life
    8 years ago
  • The Dahle Daily
    Kaleb's Been Around for a Year?!?!
    9 years ago
  • Blattman Chronicles
    Bright Eyes!
    11 years ago
  • blattmans.com
    Robert Severn Markham
    11 years ago
  • Clayton & Marianne
    Catch Up 2014, er... 2013
    11 years ago
  • our journey.
    PRESCHOOL!!!!
    11 years ago
  • Team Allen
    Children's Book Obsessions
    13 years ago
  • the luckiest
    Cannon Beach Oregon.
    13 years ago
  • Scott and Kaylee
    Our Little Love
    13 years ago
  • Nielson's House of Nuts
    14 years ago
  • brodie & ashley hanni
    Our Tiny Ella is One.
    14 years ago
  • THE KITTERMANS
    Summer Time Fun
    15 years ago
  • Woolleys
    Olivia loves John Denver
    15 years ago
  • The Jex Journal
    Sew Fun!
    15 years ago
  • Our little Family
    Hello once again
    16 years ago
  • The Marecles
    Going private...
    16 years ago
  • these are the days...
  • Words from the Firds
  • The Dustin Adventures

Our #2

Our #2

Our #1

Our #1

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.