Friday, August 26, 2011

Monthly Check Up

Yesterday we made the trip downtown to the baby doctor. I was pretty excited when the doctor started talking to us about where we wanted the baby to be delivered. It just seemed so weird since I have a few more months to go. But it was fun to think about. I also talked with the doctor about my concerns about being due on December 26th. He said he's delivered every single one of his babies so far, and he's not working on Christmas Eve or Christmas, so the deal is I get to pick a date once we get closer to the b-day "D-day" IF I haven't gone into labor year like I did with Colson. He said his plan is for us to be at home with our baby for Christmas. I like this plan a lot!Once December 1st comes you might find me running up and down the stairs or doing extreme jazzersize!

1 comment:

jessica said...

He could share a birthday with Gracie