So I realize that raiding your mother's pots and pans is totally normal. I personally remember getting into not only my mother's pots and pans but her Tupperware as well. COlson does that too. He'll cook something up and come and have me eat or sip some delicious air he slaved away so hard making. So I set my OCD aside for the morning and let Colson have free reign of the kitchen. (Kellen even stayed asleep the entire time, which I was very impressed since there was tons of banging going on) Every time Colson came around the corner he was sporting some kind of new fashion.

That's right forget the tin foil hats, this metal one will scramble any Alien trying to read my mind!

The most stylish shoes straight from Fashion week in Milan!

Pans Pans everywhere!
Bun Warmer or Tuffet?

2 comments:
You are such a good mama! Cute cute cute pictures!
Colson is getting so BIG! I love that he is destroying your kitchen, so fun. I miss you guys like crazy, and I'm glad you posted!!
Post a Comment