
Kellen is now a little over 3 months old. We love our chubby little Buddha. He is such a happy baby. When he sees or hears Shane, Colson or me his eyes light up and he gets the biggest smile on his cute little face. He's slept through the night once which was amazing!!!! But usually he'll wake up once and then again at 6 in the morning. I'm starting to find myself assuring myself that "Ok the first 4 months really are the most exhausting and yes the exhaustion does come to an end" So maybe we will have more than just 2 kids. Maybe.... Kellen has started to make the early movements that go into rolling over. We do tummy time, but this kid is so lazy. He won't lift his head up, he just turns it to the side so he can breath and then just lays there. Which it's a little weird because Colson was born holding his head up, seriously no joke. Maybe Kellen just has a fat head or something. But I sure do love his fat little head!
1 comment:
I love his fat little head too!
Post a Comment