Colson is now three months old. He's 22 inches long and 8 lbs 12 oz. We think it's funny, because that's a good size for most babies when they're born. He's catching up quickly though. This week he's started to roll onto both of his sides. Today he almost rolled over onto his belly his head and feet were turned, but he just couldn't get enough momentum to get his belly flipped. I'm pretty sure that within the next week he'll have perfected the art of rolling onto his belly. It's just scary because after he learns to do that most likely he'll be rolling around from place to place. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet!
Colson has recently become very aware of his little hands. It's funny, because he'll knock his binky out of his mouth just so he can try to stuff his fingers and hands into his mouth. He's got one hand in there but now he's working on stuffing both in at the same time!
3 comments:
Stinkin' Cutie!
I knew your kid would be tiny and cute! I can't believe its been three months. I thought about Newark a lot when I watched the show. Tears were streaming down my face in defying gravity. You know our interpretations were pretty good. And that mustache was unforgettable...
oh my that video is to die for!
Post a Comment